Friday, January 16, 2015

LEVEL UP!

LEVEL UP!
I went on a night walk today and Did it in two parts. I walked to the bus stop with my weighted backpack on, then left it there, then walked to the next bus stop and rested for a while, then doubled back and got my weighted backpack on again and carried it home like a pro. I am already feeling the results of training with weighted clothing, my cardiovascular systems are running more efficiently and my water intake is needing to go up by a large amount. I can FEEL when I'm burning away excess fat! I started steaming when I sat at the bus stop, like steam came out of my pores like in that one episode of serial experiments lain! I have decided to cut my parents out of my life because they just lie to me and hurt me and don't ever seem to really care about anything but pretending to care and     money and themselves and lying. I'm alright though, I have a strong heart and a strong support system in place, plus my starsiblingz and fans keep me motivated. My father of the flesh has the same name as me and got several traffic tickets in MY name by giving the policeman my information when he was stopped in MY car that I had GIVEN him. He won't pay the tickets and said that he "doesn't owe me shit" and that I look like rick ross?! Wtf?! I'm 28 this year and though I don't have a scale at this flat, I've finally managed to get my weight down to acceptable levels (275lbs at last check) through my ogre diet and stuff like that just makes me feel strange, like why would someone be so negative for no good reason? My own mother refuses to admit to lying about purposefully ruining a past attempt to send a gift to my (Now ex) girlfriend and also refuses to help me out financially when she receives windfalls despite SAYING that she would do so, it just confuses me. Why even SAY you would do something if you have no intent to do it? Anyhow, that is just sad for them because my life is trending upwards and I am gaining more fans and followers and supporters, so I will continue to rely on you all for support and do my best to help you out with anything you need, just ask me in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment