Sunday, January 11, 2015

EVENT! Or: CATATTACK!

Whilst I was runnin round the trap, round the trap, round the trap
An invocation I did make to the spirits assigned to me!
I asked for help not heaven or hell 
And hoped that they would wish me well
Shout out to /dis/ but more to /del/
esta mi barrio, the place I dwell

Run a run run and my weight will go
my weight will go
(Mah weight will go!)
dance a lil jig and I spit like a pro
essbee that's how I flow
XD

(wicki wicki)

Viggy twizz badda stizzbrizz
spazzy spizzy bizzy flizziez like thin lizzy or pop iggy
Lil bit shoulda dropped in and popped them thick hips at me
wanted that badly
badly wanted to tap that
smack and grab that sniff and whap whap
smack beat and buss off, BRAP like I'm gimy a bad boy wit a thick magic stick and some sick toys
toxic brain fulla scars from the past when the big pharma fuckers knocked a nigga brain out his ass
but thats passed like a gut fulla bad shit
and shit i dont a gree wit
gimme quick wit help and no phleps goal chasin nigga
I dont got game I make games and play em like a yung trigga
megaman leggy 3 wtf cappycom more like crappy company
i found a kitty last nite now shes up in my company, guess the angels knew i needed some company
and companionship
times up and I missed my appointment and now I must go but I stopped here to drop a lil bit of flow hope you enjoyed it keep checkin back and till next time I'm OUT!
(oh OH oh, oh oh oh oh oh)
E ess to da bee, I'm out mah nig-gas I;m out
L8r g8rz!

lololol jk, i did find a cat tho, pics when she stops cuddling with me :2

shout out to lil bitch, ixtu, animals, nemo, eggplant, nikkinikkers, ro8or08,ziggyboo, lil t, kayos, rooba, cancan, kyriaki,animals :3, pomme, crobecca, lola, maria mi arana and all my niggas, /del/ inquents and /dis/sident warriors!


bad mami says she dont miss me, but she lyin and she still love me
she won't diss me and she can't beat me
shoulda kept her clit in her pants till she could get with me
but we've got forever, maybe it will happen, who knows
I'm young hung and have big lips a thick dick sick mind thick meatstick big hands big feet and lots of time, plus I can kick a rhyme, nelly is a dime ;)
miss ya beebee, still think about ya all the time, wish you were my slave, and served me and my new princess, she's My Queen and one day she will be my Empress.
I don't want to diss you, I wanted to dis with you, together, and endeavor, to help us get better, but the past happened, and we've both moved on but I still think a lot 
about what we could have made happen, and I'm done rappin
I'm gonna go watch your vid and imagine your ass clappin while I'm fappin.

OG sb, see ya lil bit ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment